Hydroponics Shop in Gillingham, Kent.
Unit 14B Lawrence Street
Off Canterbury Street
Tel: 01634 577452
Opening Times for 3CH Gillingham:
Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays 10am to 4pm
Who are 3 Counties Hydroponics Gillingham?
3 Counties Hydroponics Gillingham is based in the Medway towns within the county of Kent. We are about ten minutesí drive from the M2 and a few minutesí walk from the Gillingham Train Station. This Hydroponics store finally opened at the end of January 2012. There was talk about it for the last six months, with frequent customer demanding for us to open up in Medway over the last two years. It was only a matter a time before we found a perfect location that has all the right elements to make it a great Hydroponics Shop. We needed somewhere that could easily take frequent deliveries of Grow Media pallets, be close to the town centre, plus near to the train station and other major landmarks, yet at the same time was fit for Hydroponic trade counter purposes. In the end we lucked out by finding a great location which ticked all the box's and was tucked away.
This well-stocked Hydroponics Shop is based in a small enclosed private yard on Lawrence Street, which is just off Canterbury Street, the road which runs right into Gillingham town centre. We are tucked away but at the same time not far from anywhere in Medway. You could jump on a train from Rainham and be with us in less than twenty minutes. Another bonus is that we have our own private yard. So you can pull in and load up without having to carry your bits back to your car or have the hassle of finding somewhere to park. One other interest thing to say about our Gillingham Hydroponics Shop is that the building it is based in an old bomb raid shelter. Pus the yard and site is shared with a Central Heating company. So there is a lot of traffic passing through the yard all day, so when you do visit your just blend in with the flow of traffic visiting the site. Kent Heating Ltd is a Family business and has traded from this yard for over 40 years. So we are pleased to be neighbours with such an established member of the Medway business community. With an array of Hydroponics Starter Kits on show for you to choice from, that caters to all budgets and experiences. Our 3CH Medway Hydroponics Shop is crammed with the hottest and biggest brands of Hydroponics equipment so you can rest assured when you shop with us you get the Best at the lowest prices.
3 Counties Hydroponics presently already has three Hydroponic shops based in the county of Kent. So we have a clear understanding of what works and how customers want to be treated. 3CH has grown as we work hard for our customerís. We try to provide the most professional service for Hydroponics in Kent.
Presently shown inside this Hydroponics shop is an assortment of Clone Stations, Grow Tents, and various Grow Mediums such as Grodan Rockwall, Clay Pebbles, Coco Coir, Specialist Soils - BioBizz All-Mix, Plagron Batmix. For all those whom are unaware BioBizz is for all the organic farmers in the Medway area. BioBizz All-Mix is by far the most popular specialist soil in the UK. It's a standard for any Hydroponics Shop to Stock. 3CH is constantly receiving positive feedback from converters. Who report a much more stable growth occurring, without the risk of nutrient burn take place on their Plants when switching to BioBizz All-Mix.
Since we have opened up a constant asked question is ďWhat Nutrients Solutions and Additives do you stockĒ by our new customers. In response we explain about Canna Nutrients, Canna Boost Acclerator, Cannazym and Hesi Nutrients. Particular strong sellers at present are SuperVit by Hesi and Bloombastic by Atami in the Medway area. However it seems from sales, that Hesi Nutrients and Bloombastic seem to be the only way to go. Customers report that itís a marriage made to Yield. We have been around long enough to know what works and what is just over-priced wine in a new bottle is. Here at 3CH we have cherry picked the best from each brand of Nutrients. We only sell the market leaders. Remember donít buy the hope; buy the tried and tested performers like Hesi and Bloombastic.
Please Note: Currently the 3CH Medway Grow Shop is running some exclusive CFL Grow Light Kits offers for details please visit us to review these in store special offers.
Now you know a little bit more about us at Hydroponics Gillingham you may want to know how far it is from where youíre based. This 3CH Hydroponics shop is located close to all the other major cities and towns within West Kent. If you need directions from one of the of following locations listed below, then please click on the link to get directions from Google Maps with estimated travel times for Hydroponics in Kent;
Imaginably youíre thinking now I have an idea how to get to the shop, what reason do you have for me to come and visit your Hydroponics Shop specifically over another. Well that is a good question and below is some of the reasons why you need to visit 3 Counties Hydroponics Gillingham.
Why visit this Hydroponics Shop in Gillingham?
There have been others in the past but now there is only one serious Grow Shop in town. We are not in it for the quick buck, we arenít just jumping on the Hydroponics bandwagon, weíve have been trading for over twenty years. We have the only operating hydroponics display area in Medway, also funnily enough we actually have plants growing in our displays. We are showing Customers all three stages (Clone, Grow and Bloom) of urban gardening when visiting.
Many of our new customers who require the Best Hydroponics service are travelling from all parts of Kent and South-East London to visit us. People are doing this as they like to come and see what the Grow Light Kits are like when running, what sort of Grow Tent it works well in and physically examine the Hydroponics Starter Kits in action when plants are being grown before buying. So that they can hear the sounds made and touch the Digital Ballasts whilst running. All of this is done to get a clearer idea on what Value customers will be getting for their Money prior to buying. Which is totally understandable and is the reason why we layout out the Grow Shop in such a way that allows this to happen. This experience and knowledge transfer canít be gained from online shopping. This is why you need to come and visit this Gillingham Hydroponic Shop specifically over others.
As we are constantly trying to improve the service we provide at Hydroponics Gillingham, we decided to ask some of the new Customers why they decided to visit us and not use perhaps there other local Grow Shops. From analysis of the feedback we received, these were the top five reasons people stated for why they choice 3CH Gillingham over other Hydroponics Grow Shops in Kent, Surrey and London;
- Convenience - We are open 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday and Sunday 10 to 4. We understand that you may be working Monday to Friday and Saturday is the day with the kids. So we open on Sunday for all our family focused customers to come in and grab some key essentials. We are also open until 6pm all days by Sunday, so once you finish work you can still make it over in time.
- Product Range and Stock Availability - Well we stock only the best products. So the range is compact and concise. This means that you donít start off on the wrong foot. We have tried and tested all the Starter Kits; we are not the new kid on the block we have been trading for other twenty years and as such we have a very clear knowledge of what get Results and how to pull in good Yields from the Get-Go. 3CH presently has four stores in Kent; we have built this through dedication to always providing the best at the lowest possible prices. We buy in bulk and pass these savings on to our loyal customers. We have it in stock when you need it and we are open when the other Hydroponics Shops are closed. Through feedback we have listened and understand the importance of a fast service. As we know you want to spend time on your hobby not waiting around for your key products. 3CH holds high stock levels of core items so that you experience fewer disappointments.
- Our Grow Tent Range and Prices - If youíre looking for a Green Room Grow Tent in Medway then we have it in stock at 3 Counties Hydroponics Gillingham. If you want to look at other high quality Grow Tents available like ďGrow Cube TentsĒ or ďSecret JardinĒ and youíre based in Rochester, Strood or Rainham then 3CH Gillingham is the only serious option to consider. We have multiply Tent displays in operation and we have it now, so itís no more waiting, with 3CH the ďone stop shopĒ tag line really does apply. Donít get mugged off, if they donít have a price list, they just making up as they go along. Bear this in mind; always ask what product youíre getting as usually itís not like for like with 3CH we only stock the Best, try to remember this when shopping around.
- Eagerness to Please and Help - 3 Counties Hydroponics does not profess to be the number 1 Hydroponics retail outlet in the South East of England like some others. We believe it is up to the market to decide. We know if we donít work hard all the time to exceed your expectations of us, then you will simply shop elsewhere. We need to work hard constantly to earn your trust and your loyalty. 3 Counties Hydroponics Gillingham has an eager young team whom are working hard and are focused on creating a comfortable environment for you to shop. Somewhere that is welcoming, friendly and pleasing to visit every time.
- Strength in Numbers Ė As there is other nearby Hydroponics shops run by 3CH. Based in Maidstone, Canterbury and Dartford. We can if in the unlikely event that something is not in stock at this branch direct you to another or get it sent here for you ASAP. So youíre not waiting for weeks for a basic Product you need now. A further Hydroponics shop is to open shortly in the coming months as well in Kent. Then 3CH will well and truly have your hydroponics requirements covered in Kent.
In Summary of the following points listed above; through the hard work of the small team that works at this store. 3 Counties Hydroponics Gillingham is fast becoming the pick of Medway Hydroponics Shops!
Why Come to Medway?
One of the best things about Medway is its rich history and the attractions it has on offer. When you come to visit 3 Counties Hydroponics Gillingham to buy your Hydroponic System and Grow Lights, you may also decide to make a day of it and let the rest of the Family explore the Medway towns. Thus we have more time to talk about your Hydroponics Hobby without the family waiting in the car. From personal experience we have decided on the following four favourites places to go in Medway;
How to Find this Hydroponics Shop in Gillingham, Kent:
Watch one of our YouTube Videos, which will guide you to us. There are two Videos in total one is coming from West Kent for Hydroponics (Maidstone, Sittingbourne, and Ashford) and the other is coming from East London for Hydroponics (Gravesend, Bexley, Bromley, and Sidcup). Both the Videos are designed to show you best way to go to get to this Hydroponics Shop in the quickest time possible. You can watch it before you set-off or watch it on your mobile as youíre driving a long on the way. It makes it really simply to find this Kent Hydroponics Shop.
Directions for Hydroponics Shop in Medway, Kent
If you still need further assistance then we have create some basic step by step instructions with landmarks added.
Simply come off the M2 and go on to the A2. Follow this Road to Gillingham. If your coming from the West your go through Chatham. Keep going along the A2 until you get to a road called the A231 - Called "Canterbury Street". Nearby landmarks are Station Tires. At this point you are at the top of the hill and you will just keep heading down all the way into the town centre. You go from Canterbury Street to Nelson Road which has a Shell Petorl Station on it. Go past this on your way down the hill, if you get lost ask for direction's to Gillingham Train Station. As your going down the hill your go past the Bus Station, just keep going at this point. Then you follow the one way system through Gillingham town centre going past McDonalds. You then join on to a road called Jeffery Street, where you go along until you come to a set of traffic lights. Take the left heading up the hill, you are now on a road called Skinner Street. As you go up the hill your go past a Barclays bank, just keep heading up the hill. As you go past Dawes Street slow down, as it is at this point we are on the next road on the left coming which has Pizza GoGo based on the corner. Pull into this road which is called Lawrence Street. We are then on the left in private yard with Red Gates, you should see our sign with an Arrow directing you inwards. This is the way to the Hydroponics Shop in Gillingham. These directions should should take you to where currently the Google Street Map below is showing:
So remember, 3CH is your Hydroponics connection. You don't want a new company with only basic Hydroponics knowledge. Don't settle for just reasonable prices; get the best value all the time. With Sale prices that are sometimes confessed for clearance. Get the greatest Hydroponics products in Medway for the lowest possible Prices. For truly unmatched hydroponics information you need to call 3 Counties Hydroponics on 01634 577452. If youíre looking for a Hydroponics Shop in Medway, then head to either Gillingham or Maidstone.
Buying Hydroponics in Kent has never been more simple with 3CH.
Unit 52, Robert Cort Ind Est
Britten Road, Reading
Berkshire RG2 0AU
Tel. 01189 874758
The Lodge, 113 Invicta Road
Kent DA2 6AY
Tel. 01322 273444
Unit 11, Olds Close
Herts WD18 9RU
Tel. 01923 774486
Unit 12, Yew Tree Ind Est
Maidstone ME20 7ET
Tel: 01622 790456
Unit 10 Woodley Yard
Chertsey Bridge Road
Surrey KT16 8LF
Tel: 01932 562174
Unit 13, Chiltern Business Centre
Oxford OX4 6NG
Tel: 01865 771747
Unit 9, Galley Hill Yard
Essex EN9 2AG
Tel: 01992 652301
Unit 2, Hedley Avenue
Essex RM20 4EL
Tel: 01375 373476
Unit 7, City Business Park
Kent CT1 1DX
Tel: 01227 766113
Unit 2, Evett Close
Bucks HP20 1DW
Tel: 01296 489168
Unit 5, 222 London Road
Herts AL1 1PN
Tel: 01727 895722
921 Yeovil Road
Slough Trading Estate
Berkshire SL1 4NH
Tel: 01753 526571
Moon River Pines
Fir Tree Lane
Fair Oak, Eastleigh
Hampshire, SO50 7DE
Tel: 02380 692405
12 Cranley Parade
London SE9 4DZ
Tel: 0208 857 99 91
Wycombe Industrial Mall
West End Street
Bucks HP11 2QY
Tel: 01494 444830
Kent ME7 5TY
Tel: 01634 577452
Trinity Trading Estate
Kent ME10 2PG
Tel: 01795 437387